The Council of Asian Designers of America(CADA) is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization based in New York devoted to bringing outstanding Asian artists to a broad audience in the world and promoting their ideas and concepts to the international market by mounting fashion and arts events of international scope and impact.
CADA establishes interaction between Asian and American artists, designers, scholars, investors and decision-makers. CADA provides diverse cultural and artistic activities including gallery exhibitions, Fashion shows, workshops, launching parties, pre-shows and awards & grants programs.
Our website will be coming soon: http://uscada.org
To grow a sustainable fashion and arts ecosystem that connects diverse communities through convening events in the interest of economic stimulus, personal empowerment, and cultural preservation.
To be a member of CADA is to belong to an extraordinary community of Asia designers and artists. Membership in CADA is by election and invitation-only. Candidates for membership must be recognized ability, integrity and must be actively engaged in creative design and related fields.
CADA provides members with a trusted international platform and artists community. In addition, we offer:
- Qualified to participate in CADA exhibitions.
- Discounted admission to all CADA events.
- To edit the personal home page on CADA’s official website. (Our website will be coming soon!)
- Membership Certificate is issued by CADA.
- On CADA quarterly digital magazine with bios and artworks.
- Free admission to CADA panel talks and parties for one accompanying guest.
- I am an Asian, Asian-American designer or artist based in the U.S.
- I am actively engaged in creative design and related fields.
- Candidates who wants to apply for membership must download our application form and fill your information out.
- Candidates are required to submit a lookbook /portfolio to our email.
- The admissions committee review all submitted applications and portfolios.
The decisions made by the admissions committee. Candidates are notified with the results of their application within the following 3-5 business days.